This talisman reads 'Deus Pascit Corvox' in Latin, meaning 'God Feeds the Ravens', reminding us to be thankful for what we are given and to count our blessings.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, Pyrrha is committed to environmental responsibility—all of their jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in their Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- 18 inch Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch